Join our team and "Grow" with us!
At Schulenberg Land Care, we're always looking to add people to our team. If you like working with your hands and creating beautiful landscapes and want to work at a company that values you then you need to come and work with us!
We offer benefits such as health insurance, paid time off for vacation or sick time, bonuses and depending on your position we even offer phones, company truck and more.
We have openings for many positions from general labor to skilled operators and managers! We prefer to hire individuals with industry experience and have competitive wages based on your experience. We are willing to train the right individuals if they fit with our company values.
We are currently looking to hire:
- Lawn care technician: Apply fertilizer, weed control, and insecticide applications. May include work across all of our divisions as needed. (Need to possess or have the ability to obtain pesticide certification and license from WDATCP in Category 3 Turf and Landscape.)
- Landscaper: Grading, laying sod, planting trees & shrubs, seeding, mulching, and other duties as needed.
- Robotic Services: We need someone to manage the sales and installation of our robotic mowers! Great opportunity to do something new in an otherwise "outdated" industry.
- Assistant Operations Manager: Help coordinate projects and materials, call in utility locates, measure and gather info for bids, meet with clients, assist crews to ensure jobs get done efficiently and much more! Proficient with computers and spreadsheets a must.
- Awesomeness: We like to surround ourselves with awesome people to maintain our awesomeness all around. Call or message us!
You can reach us by phone or complete the form and someone will reach out to you as soon as we can!